This application collects some personal data of its users.
This document can be printed using the print command in the settings of any browser.
C-imex S. R. L.
Email Address of the owner: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of data collected
Among the personal data collected by this application, independently or through third parties, there are: Cookies; Usage Data; email; various types of data.
Personal data may be freely provided by the user or, in the case of usage data, collected automatically during the use of this application.
Unless otherwise specified, all data required by this application are mandatory. If the user refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this application to provide the service. In cases where this Application indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory, are encouraged to contact the owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any responsibility towards third parties.
Method and place of processing of data collected
Methods of processing
The Data Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of personal data.
The processing is carried out using it and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, may have access to Data from other subjects involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, it companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, Responsible for Processing by the Owner. The updated list of managers may always be requested from the data controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The data controller processes personal data relating to the user if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data without the need to be the User’s consent or another legal basis specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to such treatment. However, this does not apply where the processing of personal data is regulated by European legislation on the protection of personal data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the user and/or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public powers vested in the data controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller or third parties.
It is always possible to ask the data controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify if the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The data are processed at the operational offices of the data controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner.
Your personal data may be transferred to a country other than the country in which you are located. For further information on the place of processing, the user can refer to the section on details on the processing of personal data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis of the transfer of the Data outside of the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or constituted by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the data controller to protect the Data.
The user can check whether any of the transfers described above takes place by examining the section of this document relating to details on the processing of personal data or request information from the data controller by contacting him at the details indicated in the opening.
The data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the data controller and the user will be retained until the execution of such contract is completed.
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the data controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The user can obtain further information about the legitimate interest pursued by the data controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the data controller.
When the processing is based on the user’s consent, the data controller may retain personal data for longer until such consent is revoked. In addition, the data controller may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period personal data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this period the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of the processing of the data collected
The user’s data are collected to allow the data controller to provide the service, comply with legal obligations, respond to requests or executive actions, protect their rights and interests (or those of users or third parties), identify any malicious or fraudulent activities, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics and contact the user.
To obtain detailed information on the purposes of the processing and the personal data processed for each purpose, the user can refer to the section “details on the processing of personal data”.
Details on the processing of personal data
Personal data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact the user
Mailing list or newsletter (this app)
By registering for the mailing list or newsletter, The user’s email address is automatically included in a list of contacts to which email messages containing information, including commercial and promotional, relating to this application can be transmitted. The user’s email address may also be added to this list as a result of registering to this application or after making a purchase.
Personal data processed: email.
Contact form (this application)
The user, by filling in the contact form with their data, consents to their use to respond to requests for Information, quotes, or any other nature indicated by the header of the form.
Personal data processed: various types of data.
The services contained in this Section allow the data controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of user behavior.
Google Analytics (Google LLC)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google LLC (“Google”). Google uses the personal data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use personal data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its advertising network.
Personal data processed: cookies; Usage Data.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the data processed by the data controller.
In particular, the user has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The user can revoke the consent to the processing of their personal data previously expressed.
- object to the processing of your data. The user may object to the processing of their data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of objection are given in the section below.
- access your data. The user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the data controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The user can verify the correctness of their data and request its update or correction.
- obtain the restriction of processing. When certain conditions apply, the user may request the limitation of the processing of their data. In this case, the data controller will not process the data for any purpose other than their storage.
- obtain the deletion or removal of your personal data. When certain conditions apply, the user can request the cancellation of their data by the owner.
- receive your data or have them transferred to another data controller. The user has the right to receive their data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another data controller. This provision is applicable when the data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the user’s consent, on a contract to which the user is a party or on contractual measures related to it.
- file a complaint. The user can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details of the right of objection
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Owner or for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the data controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are informed that, if their data were processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reason. To find out if the data controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the rights of the user, users can direct a request to the contact details of the owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the holder as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Further information on treatment
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages of its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or the related Services by the User.
The user declares to be aware that the data controller may be obliged to disclose the data by order of public authorities.
System Log and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any third party services it uses may collect system logs, i.e., files that record the interactions and that may also contain Personal Data, such as IP address User.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information regarding the processing of personal data may be requested at any time from the data controller using the contact details.
Response to “Do not Track”requests
This application does not support “Do not Track”requests.
To find out if any third-party services used support them, the user is invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
If the changes affect treatments whose legal basis is consent, the data controller will collect the user’s consent again, if necessary.
Personal data(or data)
Personal data is any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
Information collected automatically through this Application (also from third-party applications integrated into this Application), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User that connects with this Application, addresses in URI notation (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.,) country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the visitor, the various time of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details relating to the itinerary followed within the Application with special reference to the sequence of pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the operating system and the computer environment of the User.
The individual using this application who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the data subject.
The natural person to whom the personal data relate.
Controller (or controller)
Data controller (or data controller)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the instruments adopted, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this Application. The data controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this application.
The hardware or software tool through which personal data of users are collected and processed.
The service provided by this application as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this site/application.
European Union(or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored inside the user’s device.